London & Singapore − CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, has recruited Max Raven as Senior Vice President of International Ad Sales. He will take responsibility for CNBC International sales strategy and operations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
Raven joins at an exciting time for CNBC International, as the network expands its multi-platform commercial offering and develops a range of leading-edge solutions for its C-Suite and investor audience.
He brings substantial and varied commercial experience to the role, garnered with both large media owners and agencies. He spent the bulk of his career at CNN International, part of Turner Broadcasting, latterly in the role of SVP Ad Sales and Deputy GM of Digital. There he drove revenue growth primarily by focusing on sustainable client partnerships and the innovative use of the company’s digital properties.
He also held the position of SVP and Group Revenue Director at Hearst, one of the UK’s largest consumer and digital publishers. In his early career, he worked at the media agencies Mindshare, J. Walter Thompson and Zenith.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 97 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 79 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 67 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Astro presents compelling vernacular content for December 49 views | posted on December 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020