London & Singapore − CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, has recruited Max Raven as Senior Vice President of International Ad Sales. He will take responsibility for CNBC International sales strategy and operations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
Raven joins at an exciting time for CNBC International, as the network expands its multi-platform commercial offering and develops a range of leading-edge solutions for its C-Suite and investor audience.
He brings substantial and varied commercial experience to the role, garnered with both large media owners and agencies. He spent the bulk of his career at CNN International, part of Turner Broadcasting, latterly in the role of SVP Ad Sales and Deputy GM of Digital. There he drove revenue growth primarily by focusing on sustainable client partnerships and the innovative use of the company’s digital properties.
He also held the position of SVP and Group Revenue Director at Hearst, one of the UK’s largest consumer and digital publishers. In his early career, he worked at the media agencies Mindshare, J. Walter Thompson and Zenith.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 63 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020