Prime Entertainment Group announced a package deal of 578 hours with its partner of the last 3 years, MBC. MBC is the historical and # 1 broadcaster of Mauritius Island, airing in multiple languages including English and French. The group expanded a lot recently and now counts with 18 channels including a Sports Channel.
MBC was glad to be able to select 578 hours including 400 hours of quality sports programmes within Prime Entertainment Group’s catalogue. Shows include the combat magazines JLB 39×26’ hosted by Kick Boxing World Champion Jérôme le Banner, No Contest 30×26’, Face to Face 20×26’, the series World Tour of Martial Arts 12×26’ and Welcome to… 6×52’ and 120 hours of Kick Boxing Fights from 2014-2015.
Managing Director of Prime Entertainment Group said, “We are very proud of our Sport catalogue which has been doing very well the last 2 years. The buyers get to know us more and more for this kind of content and are always very satisfied by the quantity and quality we are able to provide them.”
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021