Foxtel ARTS Australia has acquired more than 15 hours of Art related content from Prime Entertainment Group including the renowned series Hollywood Singing and Dancing (13×52’) and the documentaries featuring famous artists and cinematic figures like René Magritte and Warner Brothers. The new high definition channel was launched in Australia on 28 March.
“We are truly glad to have Foxtel Arts channel on board and to reinforce our presence in the Australian territory. We’ve had a successful collaboration with FOXTEL since 2014 and it’s a real pleasure to work with them again. Today we have more than 2500 hours in our catalog including Art programmes of all kinds (Architecture, Contemporary Art, Dance…) and it’s a true satisfaction for us to meet the expectations of our clients around the world and bring them the best content available in the market,” said Managing Director of Prime Entertainment Group, David Freydt.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020