PCCW expands its unified communications offering
Hong Kong – PCCW Global has acquired Syntelligence for unified communications. Syntelligence’s service platform delivers integrated voice, video and collaboration solutions using the flexibility and agility of the cloud, allowing customers to avoid the need for capex-intensive investments.
The platform provides service providers with the ability to plug in, orchestrate, and manage best of breed unified communications components, integrating each element of the service life cycle, from creation and provisioning, through to reporting and billing. The platform provides full automation of all elements from “lead to cash”, affording service providers and their enterprise customers complete transparency and control over their communications services via an intuitive multi-tenant customer portal.
Marc Halbfinger, Chief Executive Officer of PCCW Global, said, “As businesses migrate to the cloud, demand has increased for integrated products which are delivered with a greater degree of self-service capability. The acquisition of the Syntelligence companies provides PCCW Global with the ability to accelerate the development of our global unified communications offering and deliver an easy to use, flexible self- service model for our customers.”
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 43 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020