Singapore – MediaCorp’s OOH Media rolled out additional 20 Opti-Prime locations in city fringe and suburban areas, owning a total of 40 Opti-Prime locations including the Orchard and city areas.
According to Nielsen SOAR, OOH Media’s networks are able to reach out to more than 90% of PMEBs, youths, women, men and parents. These would be further reinforced with the additional Opti-Primes at populous locations, with high traffic of people transiting to and from where they live, work, shop or play. Advertisers will now have more choices in extending their brand presence and engagement with different groups of people.
Opti-Prime is made up of four different formats namely, 12-sheets at the back of the shelter, and 4 Prime, Digiboard and Digi6. The 4 Prime static measuring 1.65 x 1.55m, provides a medium for advertisers to engage audience within the shelter. The Digiboard, measuring 1.08 x 1.01m is suitable for zonal activation with short and attention-grabbing tagline for audiences to take action, ideally used with the TVC on the digital screen to support the advertisement to provide audiences with more information on the product or brand. Measuring 0.72 x 1.28m, the Digi6 can be used to augment the 6 Sheet poster network with its ability to include elements of movement to breathe “life” into an otherwise static poster.
Opti-Prime provides advertisers with the flexibility and variety to reach a wide spectrum of demographics. Located at strategic path-to-purchase locations, these new formats help to seal the last marketing frontier from home to store. The digital offering enables consistent engagement from home to out-of-home with the ability to push ads synchronously with print and time belt scheduling. Advertisers’ campaigns can be made more effective with the ability to target specific audience.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 177 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 110 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020