Monte-Carlo, Monaco − NCIS, the #1 drama on U.S. television for six consecutive seasons, continues to be the most-watched drama in the world, according to Eurodata TV Worldwide. At the 55th Monte-Carlo Television Festival, CBS’s global powerhouse series received the prestigious International Television Audience Award for a Drama TV Series for the second year in a row. NCIS is distributed worldwide in more than 200 markets by CBS Studios International.
The annual International Audience Award is presented jointly by the Monte-Carlo Television Festival and Eurodata TV Worldwide to reward programmes who delivered the highest ratings worldwide in 2014 across five continents in three categories: Drama TV Series, Comedy TV Series and Telenovelas/Soap Operas.
International Audience Award nominees were pre-selected among the 15 top imported fiction programmes in 64 countries, representing almost 3 billion potential viewers. NCIS garnered more than 25 million viewers worldwide in 2014.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 177 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 110 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020