It was announced that Endemol Shine International has secured a deal with Hulu for the exclusive streaming video on-demand rights to Mr Bean: The Animated Series 1 and 2 for the USA.
2015 marks 25 years since the birth of the Mr Bean phenomenon, and the most recognised comedy creation around the globe is still going strong.
Mr Bean: The Animated Series 1 (52 x 11’) has been licensed in over 70 territories and continues to be a ratings winner for a host of international broadcasters. Mr Bean: The Animated Series 2 (52 x 11’) has been performing brilliantly for CITV in the UK emerging as number one amongst its core competitors since premiering in February 2015.
A comedy animation for fans of all ages, Mr Bean: The Animated Series follows the daily trials and tribulations of Mr Bean (aided by his best friend Teddy of course!) as he stumbles from one mishap to the next, always finding complex solutions to the simplest of problems. Based on the original Mr Bean series, starring Rowan Atkinson, this colourful, quirky and evergreen comedy animation is one for the whole family.
Mr Bean has had over 1.3 billion views on YouTube, sold more than 35 million videos and DVDs and has been shown in more than 190 countries around the world. With 62 million Facebook fans he’s by far the biggest character on the social network.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 38 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020