Singapore – Saving Gaia, MediaCorp’s green initiative returns with a brand new campaign to raise public awareness of environmental issues. Previous Saving Gaia campaigns have highlighted the need to build a greener world together around Saving Gaia’s catchy song ‘Save my World’ which resonates well with people of all ages. This year, a special green super hero mascot ‘Little Gaia’ is created for the music video to convey the theme for this year focusing on discouraging food wastage, reducing the use of plastic bags and littering/dumping in the sea.
As a reminder to everyone to go ‘green’, the logos of MediaCorp’s key platforms including television channels, websites and social media sites will adopt a green hue – the symbolic colour of the environment – for 24 hours. For the months of June and July, MediaCorp television and radio platforms will also feature ‘green’ content to educate and spread the message.
Besides environmental programmes, MediaCorp is also organising a beach clean-up for MediaCorp staff volunteers at Pasir Ris Beach on 6 June. A second beach clean-up for the year has been scheduled for September to coincide with the International Coastal Cleanup Day.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020