iQIYI’s paid subscription provides a wide range of premium content to members. In 2014, iQIYI hosted over 60% of the movies played in cinemas in China. Over 80% of movies whose box office income exceeded 100 million RMB in China in 2014 can be found on iQIYI, along with over 400 internet-only movies.
In the future, iQIYI will continue to provide more excellent domestic and international content to members. In 2015, iQIYI plans to acquire approximately a thousand titles from Hollywood.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 53 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 36 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020