As Head of Storytelling for Hasbro’s Girls brands, McCarthy will drive a multi-year strategy and develop deep story and characters across the Company’s portfolio of brands, including My Little Pony and Littlest Pet Shop. She will work closely with Hasbro’s brand and design teams to ensure consistent execution across all platforms and will work with film producers on the upcoming My Little Pony animated feature film currently slated for release in 2017.
Prior to her work with the My Little Pony brand, McCarthy has scripted episodes of Disney’s Fish Hooks and Cartoon Network’s Foster’s Home For Imaginary Friends. She also served as Story Editor on Cartoon Network’s Class of 3000.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 115 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 44 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 44 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020