Hong Kong – Asia Satellite Telecommunications Co. Ltd. (AsiaSat) announced its new organisational structure to power the growth of the company in key Asian and global markets.
Under the new organisational structure, both sales and business development teams will be headed by Philip Balaam. Under his expanded role as Vice President, Sales and Business
Development, Phil will assume new responsibilities in driving sales activities in all Asian markets while continuing to oversee the company’s business development initiatives.
Sabrina Cubbon has been named Vice President, Marketing and Global Accounts. In her new capacity, Sabrina will focus on key global strategic accounts while continuing to lead the marketing, communications and corporate affairs functions of the company.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 119 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 75 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 65 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 58 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021