Hong Kong – Asia Satellite Telecommunications Co. Ltd. (AsiaSat) announced its new organisational structure to power the growth of the company in key Asian and global markets.
Under the new organisational structure, both sales and business development teams will be headed by Philip Balaam. Under his expanded role as Vice President, Sales and Business
Development, Phil will assume new responsibilities in driving sales activities in all Asian markets while continuing to oversee the company’s business development initiatives.
Sabrina Cubbon has been named Vice President, Marketing and Global Accounts. In her new capacity, Sabrina will focus on key global strategic accounts while continuing to lead the marketing, communications and corporate affairs functions of the company.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 54 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020