Hong Kong – Cartoon Network unveiled a first look at character artwork featuring the original arbiters of girl power; Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup from the all-new series, The Powerpuff Girls.
The reimagined series, about three girls juggling school and saving the world before bedtime, is slated for a 2016 global launch and will include a brand-new television series, produced by Cartoon Network Studios, and a full licensing programme that will roll out across all domestic and international regions.
Featured at a Cartoon Network Enterprises event at the Las Vegas Licensing Expo were the multi-talented voice actors portraying the lead characters from the upcoming animated series including − Amanda Leighton as Blossom, Kristen Li as Bubbles, Natalie Palamides as Buttercup and Tom Kenny, who will be reprising his role as the Narrator/Mayor.
The new series will be executive produced by Nick Jennings, who won an Emmy® Award for his work on Cartoon Network’s Adventure Time, and Bob Boyle creator of Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! will co-executive produce. Rounding out the creative team is a diverse group of talented artists and writers, many of whom grew up watching the original series and come with a special affinity for the characters and overall project.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 47 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020