Manila/Singapore – MTV, a unit of Viacom Inc. announced the addition of the final international hip hop act, Filipino-American rapper, record producer and dancer, Apl.de.ap who completes the performers’ line-up at the MTV Music Evolution 2015, set to take place at the historic Quirino Grandstand, Rizal Park in Manila on 17 May. One of Philippines’ pride, Apl.de.ap will be bringing some of his own sounds, since he went solo in 2012, while remaining a key member of The Black Eyed Peas. The previously announced acts include Naughty by Nature,YG, DJ Mustard, Gloc-9 and Abra.
Recorded live for global telecast under the MTV World Stage global series to an international audience of more than three-quarters of a billion households in over 160 countries, fans can win free entry to this music event through a host of activities, including via the MTV Music Evolution website, MTV’s social media activations (e.g. Hip Hop Selfie), at the MTV Music Evolution roadshow on 8-9 May 2015 at Robinsons Place Manila, Ermita and through activities organized by MTV’s partners. Hosted by MTV Asia VJs Alan Wong and Hanli Hoefer, the show premieres on-air on 30 May at 6pm (TH/WIB), 7pm (SG/PH), and 8pm (MY). Viewers are advised to check local listings in other markets.
MTV Music Evolution 2015 will open its doors at 3pm, with the event commencing at 7pm.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 95 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 71 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 64 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 54 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020