Singapore – 50N 50 is a creative crowd sourcing project launched to commemorate Singapore’s 50th year of independence. A first of its kind, the multi-platform project aims to invoke and strengthen the identity of Singaporeans by tracing Singapore’s evolution from a post-war colony 50 years ago to a thriving first-world nation today. 50N 50 will feature creative works revolving around 10 different themes, ranging from HDB to transport to education to economy to people and more.
Creative talents in Singapore are invited to send in their works at http://50on50.com.sg. The creative submissions can be in the form of music, videos, dance, animation, illustration, photos, and poetry, among others. 50 selected works will be curated and unveiled as a series of 10 webisodes on HISTORY and 50N 50’s platforms over a period of 10 weeks, starting from 8 August.
A joint initiative by CreativesAtWork, JellyFarm Studios and HISTORY (StarHub TV Ch 401), supported by SG50 Celebration Fund, 50N 50 provides a valuable opportunity for the local creative talents to demonstrate their works and bring the international spotlight to the great places, people, and food in Singapore.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 81 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 72 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 60 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 54 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020