Singapore – 50N 50 is a creative crowd sourcing project launched to commemorate Singapore’s 50th year of independence. A first of its kind, the multi-platform project aims to invoke and strengthen the identity of Singaporeans by tracing Singapore’s evolution from a post-war colony 50 years ago to a thriving first-world nation today. 50N 50 will feature creative works revolving around 10 different themes, ranging from HDB to transport to education to economy to people and more.
Creative talents in Singapore are invited to send in their works at http://50on50.com.sg. The creative submissions can be in the form of music, videos, dance, animation, illustration, photos, and poetry, among others. 50 selected works will be curated and unveiled as a series of 10 webisodes on HISTORY and 50N 50’s platforms over a period of 10 weeks, starting from 8 August.
A joint initiative by CreativesAtWork, JellyFarm Studios and HISTORY (StarHub TV Ch 401), supported by SG50 Celebration Fund, 50N 50 provides a valuable opportunity for the local creative talents to demonstrate their works and bring the international spotlight to the great places, people, and food in Singapore.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020