Singapore, London, Amsterdam – Global content creator, producer and distributor, Endemol Shine Group, announced the launch of Endemol Beyond Asia.
Christopher Smith joins the company from Mindshare Singapore and has been appointed as Head of Digital and Branded Content at Endemol Beyond Asia.
The new regional hub for the Premium Content Network will produce local versions of the company’s global digital formats, premiering with ICON, the lifestyle channel creatively led by digital pioneer Michelle Phan. ICON launched simultaneously in the UK and U.S. earlier this year and is the go-to destination for beauty, fashion and wellness.
Endemol Beyond Asia will also create original programming and bespoke branded content for the Asian market, as well as engaging leading digital talent.
The regional hub will be headquartered in Singapore, where Smith will be based, reporting to Fotini Paraskakis, Managing Director for Endemol Shine Asia and working closely with Georg Ramme, Managing Director of Endemol Beyond International.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 69 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 60 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 57 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020