CNN International Commercial has appointed Rob Bradley from IDG UK to expand the network’s digital advertising sales and data offering, providing clients worldwide with even greater opportunities around CNN’s premium audience and content.
In the newly created role of Head of Digital Advertising Sales and Data, Bradley will oversee the optimisation of CNN International’s audience, the international roll-out of the company’s programmatic strategy and the implementation of more advanced data-led strategies including the integration of social media. Bradley will also lead a new team of specialists that will work with CNN International’s regional sales heads in developing new digital components for integrated advertising and sponsorship solutions.
“CNN Digital is flying high in terms of audience, editorial product and the solutions we’ve delivered clients to date,” said Rani R. Raad, Chief Commercial Officer, CNN International. “Rob brings to us a unique mix of analytical pure-play digital and data experience combined with a solutions-based approach to complement the bespoke campaigns we deliver to clients all over the world. While multi-platform sales will remain a core part of our digital commercial strategy, it is clear to me that Rob’s expertise and vision can continue to evolve CNN’s leadership in digital with world-class commercial solutions.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020