CNN International Commercial has appointed Rob Bradley from IDG UK to expand the network’s digital advertising sales and data offering, providing clients worldwide with even greater opportunities around CNN’s premium audience and content.
In the newly created role of Head of Digital Advertising Sales and Data, Bradley will oversee the optimisation of CNN International’s audience, the international roll-out of the company’s programmatic strategy and the implementation of more advanced data-led strategies including the integration of social media. Bradley will also lead a new team of specialists that will work with CNN International’s regional sales heads in developing new digital components for integrated advertising and sponsorship solutions.
“CNN Digital is flying high in terms of audience, editorial product and the solutions we’ve delivered clients to date,” said Rani R. Raad, Chief Commercial Officer, CNN International. “Rob brings to us a unique mix of analytical pure-play digital and data experience combined with a solutions-based approach to complement the bespoke campaigns we deliver to clients all over the world. While multi-platform sales will remain a core part of our digital commercial strategy, it is clear to me that Rob’s expertise and vision can continue to evolve CNN’s leadership in digital with world-class commercial solutions.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 89 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 82 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 78 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020