Zodiak Kids announced the launch of two major multi-brand YouTube channels ZeeKay and ZeeKay Junior geared towards the Kids and Pre-School audiences respectively.
ZeeKay Junior, coming to the platform with already established base of 100,000 subscribers from existing Zodiak Kids content on YouTube, will feature new pre-school content as well as key brands including Mister Maker, Waybuloo, Zack & Quack, and support new online pilots.
ZeeKay will champion popular owned kids’ brands such as Totally Spies, Team Galaxy, Martin Mystery and LoliRock, whilst also serving as a hub for all newly commissioned (tween) content, such as CITV’s Scrambled! which features bespoke YouTube formats on the platform.
The new channels will also work closely with recently announced Zodiak Kids Studios and third party producers on creating original content with talent for the platform in order to accumulate subscriber growth and a global audience base. The channels have a strong existing fan base to build upon as the Zodiak Kids catalogue has earned over 1.6 billion views on YouTube to date and provide kids content in all 256 territories.
The new channels will be on the new YouTube App launching later this year and will have a variety of new content uploaded regularly in the form of long form compilation clips, short clips, extras and bespoke content. The channels will be managed by Natalie Walmsley Digital Channel Manager Zodiak Kids.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 236 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020