Montreal, Canada – Toon Boom Animation announced the appointment of Michel Besner as President, effective immediately. Besner, who previously worked at Meltwater, brings over 20 years of entrepreneurial and executive experience to Toon Boom – provider of 2D animation and storyboarding software.
“Michel’s track record of success within all mediums of animation – traditional, web, gaming, mobile – and his proven leadership abilities will strengthen our market and leadership as we continue to deliver the best tools for every type of artist,” said Francisco Del Cueto, CTO at Toon Boom.
For over two decades, Besner has brought innovative software solutions to market. As the co-founder and CEO of Kaydara, Besner turned the company’s character animation and motion capture tools, MotionBuilder and FBX, into staples of the entertainment industry. His work in the animation industry continued with leadership roles at Alias Systems as their Vice President of Business Development, Emerging Markets and then as Senior Director of Product Management at Autodesk’s Media & Entertainment division.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 58 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 43 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 30 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020