The premiere week of CBS’s The Late Late Show With James Corden debuted with strong ratings and big stars, according to Nielsen live plus same day ratings for the week ending March 27. The Late Late Show With James Corden averaged 1.50m viewers, 0.5/03 in adults 25-54, 0.4/03 in adults 18-49 and 0.2/01 in adults 18-34.
Compared to the same NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament shortened three-day week last year, The Late Late Show was up +6% in viewers (from 1.42m) and even in adults 25-54, adults 18-49 and adults 18-34. The Late Late Show beat Late Night With Seth Meyers in viewers (vs. 1.42m, +6%) and tied in adults 25-54, adults 18-49 and adults 18-34.
Guest stars during premiere week included Tom Hanks, Mila Kunis, Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart, Chris Pine and Patricia Arquette.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.4k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 69 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020