The premiere week of CBS’s The Late Late Show With James Corden debuted with strong ratings and big stars, according to Nielsen live plus same day ratings for the week ending March 27. The Late Late Show With James Corden averaged 1.50m viewers, 0.5/03 in adults 25-54, 0.4/03 in adults 18-49 and 0.2/01 in adults 18-34.
Compared to the same NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament shortened three-day week last year, The Late Late Show was up +6% in viewers (from 1.42m) and even in adults 25-54, adults 18-49 and adults 18-34. The Late Late Show beat Late Night With Seth Meyers in viewers (vs. 1.42m, +6%) and tied in adults 25-54, adults 18-49 and adults 18-34.
Guest stars during premiere week included Tom Hanks, Mila Kunis, Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart, Chris Pine and Patricia Arquette.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020