Cannes − Globo’s Head of International Business, Ricardo Scalamandré, received an honour during the 2015 MIPTV, one of the world’s largest television markets. Created in 2013, the Médaille d´Honneur Award is given to top executives who, through their talent, leadership and passion, have made a significant contribution to the world of television and to the development of the international TV community. This is the first time a Latin American executive received this medal.
The 2015 MIPTV Médaille d´Honneur was presented by Paul Zilk, CEO of Reed MIDEM, at a gala dinner on 15 April, at the Carlton Hotel in Cannes.
The Award was announced in March by Reed MIDEM, organizer of the MIPTV and MIPCOM events, the largest and most important events of the television market. This is recognition of all that Ricardo has helped to build, bringing productions from Globo and Brazil to the whole world.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020