Tokyo – Global Agenda is a new programme within NHK WORLD TV. World opinion leaders discuss various issues facing Japan and the rest of the world today.
In the first series of the programme, panellists discuss whether Japan, as the “Made in Japan” brand, can ever regain its strength. The panellists analyse the issues that need to be overcome to achieve the goal, as Japan is currently struggling in this increasingly competitive global environment.
Filming takes place on 2 April. The forum will be held at Japan Society in New York City, and it is open to the public.
Bill Emmott (Journalist, former Editor-In-Chief of The Economist)
In his publication “The Sun Also Rises”, a 13-year-veteran editor of the world leading magazine states that we will see a recovery of Japan’s economic power.
Jesper Koll (Japan Strategist)
Being a strategist residing in Japan for almost 30 years, he has been consistently ranked one of the top Japan strategists/economists.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 325 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 54 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 47 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 40 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020