Mumbai −Extraaa Innings T20, the show which revolutionised the way cricket matches are analysed has several new additions to it and promises to wow viewers this year. With Pepsi IPL fever at its peak, this show on Sony MAX and SIX, will ensure that not just the cricket enthusiasts but everyone has an enjoyable watching experience. And of course the glam factor is guaranteed as Archana Vijaya and Shibani Dandekar dazzle the screen along with hostsGaurav Kapur and Samir Kochhar.
The hosts will share screen space with cricket legends some of which include Sidhu, Shoaib, Rameez Raja, Isa Guha, Sunil Gavaskar, Murali Kartik, Aakash Chopra, Arun Lal.
In a bid to make the show interactive, for the first time ever the viewers will get a chance to speak to esteemed panelists or the host live during the show to share their views or ask questions about the game. The show will have two different sections this year. While one section would focus on news related to the Pepsi IPL the other section ‘what’s hot, what’s not’ would focus on the high points or low points of the tournament. With the music band becoming a regular feature on Extraaa Innings, the show will now keep count of the number of times the panelists or presenters say the words Thoko band by having a graphic bug displayed on the bottom of the screen every time the words are uttered, giving scope for contests for the viewers.
But what is more unique is that like the Pepsi IPL tournament scouts new talent, ‘Extraaa Innings T20’ is also searching for the most unique anchoring talent through its initiative ‘Cricket kavi ki khoj’. Participants need to record a video and upload it on Sony LIV and the winner will get a chance to come on air.
Notable names from the cricketing world who will be commentating in Hindi are Navjot Singh Sidhu, Shoaib, Rameez Raja, Murali Kartik, Aakash Chopra, Arun Lal, Vivek Razdan, Amol Muzumdar, RP Singh & Chetan Sharma.
Neeraj Vyas, Sr. Executive Vice President and Business Head, MAX said,“Extraaa Innings T20 has always engaged audiences and we are taking it a notch higher this year with more interactivity and innovations. With various segments like the live interaction, news on the fun side of the game and talent search we intend to reach out to all sects of audience, especially families”.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 44 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020