Mumbai −Extraaa Innings T20, the show which revolutionised the way cricket matches are analysed has several new additions to it and promises to wow viewers this year. With Pepsi IPL fever at its peak, this show on Sony MAX and SIX, will ensure that not just the cricket enthusiasts but everyone has an enjoyable watching experience. And of course the glam factor is guaranteed as Archana Vijaya and Shibani Dandekar dazzle the screen along with hostsGaurav Kapur and Samir Kochhar.
The hosts will share screen space with cricket legends some of which include Sidhu, Shoaib, Rameez Raja, Isa Guha, Sunil Gavaskar, Murali Kartik, Aakash Chopra, Arun Lal.
In a bid to make the show interactive, for the first time ever the viewers will get a chance to speak to esteemed panelists or the host live during the show to share their views or ask questions about the game. The show will have two different sections this year. While one section would focus on news related to the Pepsi IPL the other section ‘what’s hot, what’s not’ would focus on the high points or low points of the tournament. With the music band becoming a regular feature on Extraaa Innings, the show will now keep count of the number of times the panelists or presenters say the words Thoko band by having a graphic bug displayed on the bottom of the screen every time the words are uttered, giving scope for contests for the viewers.
But what is more unique is that like the Pepsi IPL tournament scouts new talent, ‘Extraaa Innings T20’ is also searching for the most unique anchoring talent through its initiative ‘Cricket kavi ki khoj’. Participants need to record a video and upload it on Sony LIV and the winner will get a chance to come on air.
Notable names from the cricketing world who will be commentating in Hindi are Navjot Singh Sidhu, Shoaib, Rameez Raja, Murali Kartik, Aakash Chopra, Arun Lal, Vivek Razdan, Amol Muzumdar, RP Singh & Chetan Sharma.
Neeraj Vyas, Sr. Executive Vice President and Business Head, MAX said,“Extraaa Innings T20 has always engaged audiences and we are taking it a notch higher this year with more interactivity and innovations. With various segments like the live interaction, news on the fun side of the game and talent search we intend to reach out to all sects of audience, especially families”.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 67 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 60 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 59 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 57 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020