“Not only does the new-look channel now showcase the most talked-about TV shows and movies, we’ve also made sure that they air in Asia as close to their original US telecast as possible,” said Marianne Lee, Turner’s Vice President of Content – General Entertainment. “To cap it off, we’ve also created a stunning new environment that will simply captivate audiences and encourage them to ‘Get into It’.”
Warner TV programming comprises three pillars: Drama, Action and Comedy. The new branding has been created to match each genre, with drama programming wrapped in a wine-red color; action programming packaged with a stone-world look; and comedy programming packaged using a fun-and-bubbly blue. For key franchises such as Gotham and iZombie, the logo and packaging is customized even further.
Warner TV finished 2014 as Singapore’s No. 1 English Entertainment Package channel on pay-TV with a 19.3% category share, led the next channel by 44% in terms of ratings among Cable 4+. In the Philippines a new, dedicated feed for Warner TV has also launched, providing a programming line-up that is different and tailor-made for Filipino viewers while giving advertisers a more targeted advertising offering.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,057 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020