Singapore – Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) announced that Syahrizan Mansor has been promoted to Vice President of Nickelodeon in Asia.
In this position, which she assumes with immediate effect, Syahrizan will be responsible for the Nickelodeon Brand across Greater China, Japan, Korea and Southeast Asia. She reports to Mark Whitehead, VIMN’s Executive Vice President and Managing Director for Asia and is based in Singapore.
“Syahrizan’s strategic programming and acquisition decisions, creative and engaging on-air promotional work over the years have really contributed to the growth of Nickelodeon. I’m thrilled she will now bring the same creative energy and experience into her new role as we continue to grow the Nickelodeon Brand in Asia, which still has significant scope to expand its presence in Asia,” said Whitehead.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 48 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020