Singapore – Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) announced that Syahrizan Mansor has been promoted to Vice President of Nickelodeon in Asia.
In this position, which she assumes with immediate effect, Syahrizan will be responsible for the Nickelodeon Brand across Greater China, Japan, Korea and Southeast Asia. She reports to Mark Whitehead, VIMN’s Executive Vice President and Managing Director for Asia and is based in Singapore.
“Syahrizan’s strategic programming and acquisition decisions, creative and engaging on-air promotional work over the years have really contributed to the growth of Nickelodeon. I’m thrilled she will now bring the same creative energy and experience into her new role as we continue to grow the Nickelodeon Brand in Asia, which still has significant scope to expand its presence in Asia,” said Whitehead.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020