Singapore – Korean entertainment fans can rest assured that they are watching the country’s top-rated shows, exclusively on Oh!K. MBC is definitely the hottest studio right now with drama series Four Legendary Witches and Rosy Lovers are both consistently No. 1 in their respective timeslots, with the latter show claiming an astonishing 30% of the audience share in Korea.
Shine or Go Crazy
Period drama Shine or Go Crazy – starring Jang Hyuk and Oh Yeon Seo – is the current favourite early-week evening drama, scoring more than 14% audience share in its last airing this week. Luckily for Oh!K viewers, the show is available just 24 hours after Korea with both English and Chinese subtitles.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 247 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 77 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 77 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 68 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021