Marlon Wayans said, “I’m very excited to be in business with NBCUniversal, one of the greatest brands out there, and to be working with Paul Telegdy and the producing team of I Can Do That!. I am looking forward to doing a fun, entertaining show that hopefully America loves and enjoys. The cast is amazing. It’s going to be a lot of fun to work with people whose work I admire and to see them in a different light.”
Avi Armoza, CEO of Armoza Formats, “We are thrilled to be working with NBC on such a special show, and are looking forward to the U.S. launch and to seeing the celebrity cast surprise us each week. I Can Do That! has been growing from strength to strength and working with NBC on it is the natural next step. With several countries set to start airing over the coming months, this is definitely a very exciting time for I Can Do That!.”
The spectacular variety show is also set to air this spring on Spain’s Antena 3 and Bulgaria’s Nova TV, while both Italy’s RAI UNO and Brazil’s Rede Record are in production for their second seasons. It is currently in production in over 15 countries and has previously aired in Italy on RAI UNO’s Friday night prime time slot, where it consistently won the night for the channel.
Each week in front of a live studio audience on NBC, the six cast members (in teams of two) will be asked to bravely display entertainment skills they didn’t even know they had, whether from song and dance to magic and danger. If while watching the act a celebrity says “I Can Do That!”, they put themselves up for the challenge and will make their way into the training studio where they will work with their expert coach for five days to produce an amazing act to perform on next week’s show. After a week of intensive training, the celebrities return to the stage to perform their act, impress the studio audience and each other, in the hopes of scoring the top slot on the night’s scoreboard.
With no judges or eliminations, I Can Do That! allows the cast to show off their untapped talents, develop a lasting camaraderie with their fellow stars and enjoy a little friendly competition along the way. After six weeks of exploring their own unique talent range, one cast member will be revealed as the season’s ultimate entertainer.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 77 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 59 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 50 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020