NBC has commissioned a first season of I Can Do That!, the prime time entertainment format developed and distributed by Armoza Formats. NBC are progressing rapidly with production and are set to air this summer.
I Can Do That!
The show will be hosted by comedian-actor-producer Marlon Wayans and will comprise an all-star cast of 6 celebrities – superstar recording artists Nicole Scherzinger, Ciara and Joe Jonas, standup comedian Jeff Dye, actor Alan Ritchson, and acclaimed dancer and choreographer Cheryl Burke, who was recently rumored to have left ABC’s ‘Dancing with the Stars’ to participate in the at-the-time unnamed new NBC show.
The American adaptation will be produced by Universal Television. Audrey Morrisey (The Voice) and Matilda Zoltowski (Dancing With the Stars) are executive producers of the show as well as Rick Alvarez, Marlon Wayans, Avi Armoza, Nehama Cohen and Elwin Vizetelly de Groot. The season will consist of 6 episodes, with the first episode as a 2 hour special, followed by five episodes of 60 minutes. At least one act per week will feature some of America’s biggest-name performers in a guest-starring role.
Paul Telegdy, President, Alternative and Late Night Programming, NBC Entertainment, “We’re excited to watch our all-star cast rise to the challenges ahead in such a fresh, new way! Our viewers are going to fall in love with how these natural born entertainers push themselves outside of their comfort zones to put on a spectacular show every week.”
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 79 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 56 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 53 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 53 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020