NBC has commissioned a first season of I Can Do That!, the prime time entertainment format developed and distributed by Armoza Formats. NBC are progressing rapidly with production and are set to air this summer.
I Can Do That!
The show will be hosted by comedian-actor-producer Marlon Wayans and will comprise an all-star cast of 6 celebrities – superstar recording artists Nicole Scherzinger, Ciara and Joe Jonas, standup comedian Jeff Dye, actor Alan Ritchson, and acclaimed dancer and choreographer Cheryl Burke, who was recently rumored to have left ABC’s ‘Dancing with the Stars’ to participate in the at-the-time unnamed new NBC show.
The American adaptation will be produced by Universal Television. Audrey Morrisey (The Voice) and Matilda Zoltowski (Dancing With the Stars) are executive producers of the show as well as Rick Alvarez, Marlon Wayans, Avi Armoza, Nehama Cohen and Elwin Vizetelly de Groot. The season will consist of 6 episodes, with the first episode as a 2 hour special, followed by five episodes of 60 minutes. At least one act per week will feature some of America’s biggest-name performers in a guest-starring role.
Paul Telegdy, President, Alternative and Late Night Programming, NBC Entertainment, “We’re excited to watch our all-star cast rise to the challenges ahead in such a fresh, new way! Our viewers are going to fall in love with how these natural born entertainers push themselves outside of their comfort zones to put on a spectacular show every week.”
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 104 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 103 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 103 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020