CBS Studios International and Germany’s ProSiebenSat.1 Group announced an extension of their licensing agreement for Germany’s Next Top Model. The deal sees the hit franchise broadcast its 10th cycle to German audiences on 12 February.
Since its launch in 2006, Germany’s Next Top Model has been one of the top rated entertainment programmes in the country. Cycle 10 will see the return of host Heidi Klum, along with judges Wolfgang Joop and Thomas Hayo.
America’s Next Top Model was recently renewed for its 22nd Cycle in the U.S. and is licensed in over 100 markets around the world. Globally, there are now 20 local versions of the format, including Vietnam’s Next Top Model, Poland’s Next Top Model and Russia’s Next Top Model.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 80 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 39 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020