Singapore – CNBC announced that it will now be available to subscribers on StarHub’s multiscreen service,TV Anywhere, from 18 February.
CNBC is the first business news channel to launch on StarHub TV Anywhere. Subscribers of StarHub TV’s World News Basic Tier will automatically have access to CNBC’s extensive coverage of the global markets including 7 hours of live Asia produced programming every weekday complemented by live market action from Europe and the U.S.
Existing subscribers will be able to stream CNBC on any internet-enabled device via starhubtvanywhere.com or via StarHub TV Anywhere app downloaded from the App Store, Google Play or Windows store.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,398 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 88 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 59 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020