German public broadcaster ZDFNeo has commissioned a season of Armoza’s social experiment Re-Gender, in partnership with SEO Entertainment. Locally named Sexchange the factual format that explores gender stereotypes will comprise 6 episodes and air from 26 February.
ZDFneo recently partnered with Armoza on the first season of celebrity interview format with a twist How To Be, which led to a 40% increase in share for the channel.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 81 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 41 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 39 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020