Keshet International’s tension-filled, colourful game show BOOM! has been commissioned by Argentina’s largest free to air network, Telefe. A local adaptation of the explosive show will be produced in house by Telefe and is planned to premiere in fall 2015 on Telefe Argentina.
The news marks BOOM!’s third sale during the 2015 NATPE market following the announcement that TVN has commissioned a local series in Chile and that Canal 10 in Uruguay has bought 35 episodes of the finished Spanish edition. The deal also expands Keshet International and Telefe’s existing relationship: Telefe previously commissioned a local version of Keshet International’s trailblazing interactive talent show RISING STAR, slated to premiere in March 2015.
Tomas Yankelevich, Director of Contents and International Business of Telefe, said, “We’re excited to be the home of BOOM! in Argentina. BOOM! has every quality to be a success in our screen and the versatility to programme it in different time slots, not only as an episodic series but as a slotted programme. We’re also pleased to announce that we will be offering production hub services in Buenos Aires. We hope this alliance between Keshet and Telefe, which began with RISING STAR, will continue to grow.”
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 115 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 71 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 63 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 57 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021