MediaCorp is calling for entries for the Public Voting Awards and Best Transmedia Campaign from now till 23 January 2015. The jury panel consisting of creative veterans will be led by a Jury President, Joji Jacob, Group Executive Creative Director from DDB Singapore. Joji is an industry voice who has guided DDB to become one of the most highly awarded agency in Singapore across local and international advertising awards such as EFFIES and Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
Submitted entries will be assessed by the jury panel that will pick five finalists for each of the Favourite Ad awards to go into public voting. They will also decide the winners of each of the three Professional Awards – Best Transmedia Campaign, Best Homegrown Award and Best of Show.
Public voting for the four Favourite Ad awards will take place from 1 to 28 March 2015, with five finalists in each award. Results for both the Public Voting Awards and the Professional Awards will be announced at the Awards Show on 16 April 2015.
Winning advertisers and finalists of each of the awards will win bonus media credits with MediaCorp, while the media agency and creative agency of the Best Homegrown Award and Best of Show will be awarded $5,000 cash each.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 80 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 57 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- Netflix brings a variety of entertainment with seven new Korean films and series 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020