Singapore – Organised by Singapore’s media company MediaCorp, The Laurels is the annual award show recognising Singapore’s ads, with the aim of celebrating the works and contributions of advertisers, media and creative agencies in the media industry. Each year, the local audiences cast their votes for their favourite TV and radio commercials (previously known as Viewers’ Choice and Listeners’ Choice), showing support and recognition to the creative talents behind these great works.
This year, for the Public Voting Awards, two new awards have been introduced – Favourite Print Ad and Favourite Outdoor Campaign. These new additions are a testament to MediaCorp’s transmedia capabilities in driving advertising effectiveness as advertisers are increasingly investing in integrated media channels to amplify their reach.
Public Voting Awards – Your Favourite Ads (TV, Radio, Print & Outdoor)
For the qualifying period of 1 January to 31 December 2014, advertisers with a minimum ad spend of $150,000 nett on MediaCorp television channels are eligible to submit entries for Favourite TV Commercial. The minimum ad spend for all other Favourite awards are $50,000 nett on the respective MediaCorp media platforms.
Three Professional Awards
For the Professional Awards, no minimum ad spend is required for submission for Best Transmedia Campaign. However, the campaign must have run on a minimum of two media platforms which include MediaCorp television channels, radio stations, print publications, Out-Of-Home and digital media. Entries conceptualised locally for the Public Voting Awards will automatically qualify for Best Homegrown Award while entries with the highest score from the judges across the board will win the Best of Show.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020