London/Berlin – FremantleMedia has increased its stake in Divimove to make it the majority shareholder. The MCN in Europe and the global production company have been working together since late 2013 when FremantleMedia initially took shares in the company. The companies joined forces to discover, produce and promote new talent in the online space.
The partnership has resulted in the launch of Shootrs, a talent programme which combines the professional production expertise of FremantleMedia with Divimove’s talented content creators and online video expertise. Shootrs was launched with the FremantleMedia companies UFA in Germany and Blue Circle in the Netherlands in 2014; and will see the continued rollout across Europe in 2015.
Brian Ruhe, CEO Divimove, commented, “For us, the development and support of talent is at the centre of our business and we’re delighted that we have found a partner who has the same values. Working with FremantleMedia has given us the opportunity to invest even more in our creators and develop new ways to grow their careers. We will continue to do so as we expand our relationship.”
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.4k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020