Las Vegas, Nevada – DivX, LLC, a provider of next-generation digital video solutions, announced the launch of DivX® Live, featuring support for secure live streaming up to 4K using HEVC and MPEG-DASH. The new addition to the DivX Certified® programme for HEVC enables pay-TV operators and OTT services to securely stream live video content to multiple platforms, including web, iOS, Android, smart TVs and other consumer electronics devices.
Short for Dynamic Adaptive Streaming over HTTP, DASH standardises certain aspects of adaptive bitrate streaming of video over the Internet. Building on the company’s established reputation for driving new video standards into the market, DivX is one of the first technology providers to enable secure live streaming using MPEG-DASH, enabling the delivery of high value content such as major league sporting events.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.9k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 72 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020