Singapore – Adknowledge, Inc., a U.S.-based advertising technology company, has entered into a strategic alliance with Axiata Digital Advertising, a subsidiary of telecom giant Axiata Group Bhd. The venture, Adknowledge Asia-Pacific Pte Ltd, boosts Adknowledge’s expansion plans in Asia-Pacific, and strengthens Axiata’s mobile advertising presence among the region’s more than two billion users.
Adknowledge will work with businesses, advertising agencies and app developers in Asia-Pacific to provide data-driven advertising strategies that raise brand awareness, as well as drive sales and app installs through digital video, mobile and social media marketing.
“We are excited to collaborate with Axiata Digital in bringing more digital advertising solutions to brands and consumers. With our technology, experience and expertise, we will change the ways advertisers connect with their target audiences across the rapidly growing and increasingly mobile Asia-Pacific region,” said Ben Legg, CEO, Adknowledge, Inc.
“Adknowledge has unmatched ability to reach consumers via video on YouTube, as well as through our social media and mobile platforms,” he added.
Adknowledge’s technology will enhance mobile advertising in Asia-Pacific by bringing innovative solutions to the market that are less intrusive and more intuitive, turning advertising into a contextual service rather than a business proposition.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 283 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Los Angeles-based Organic Media Group, Taipei’s Creative Century Entertainment delivers two new series 175 views | posted on October 14, 2020
- Yellow, Black and White to premiere ‘Sherlock: The Russian Chronicles’ at MIPCOM 2020 70 views | posted on October 15, 2020
- Euronews launches on Singapore operator StarHub 60 views | posted on October 15, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020