Armoza Formats announced 3 new territories in Asia for global hit format Upgrade. Creative content production company and part of JSL Global Media Group, Content LAB, have acquired the rights for Thailand, while Lagardere Entertainment Asia (LEA) has picked it up for Vietnam and Myanmar.
Upgrade has also recently finished airing its 3rd season on China’s CCTV2 to strong ratings, and has now aired successfully in 18 territories.
Created by Saar Brodsky, Rodrigo Gonzales and Gilli Golan and developed by Armoza Formats and Tanin Productions, Upgrade (30’) is the on-location reality game show that goes into people’s homes and offers them a chance to upgrade their personal items for brand new ones. Each home can wager their belongings against their trivia skills. If they answer correctly, their homes will be upgraded. But wrong answers mean the items they own will be taken away. Will the contestants be ready to be left without a dishwasher, TV, or laptop?
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 47 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 38 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020