All3media achieves success for “The Great Interior Design Challenge”
Nick Smith, SVP International Format Production, said, “We are delighted to see this format performing so well and earning an immediate recommission in Denmark as it did in the UK where it has just achieved such strong ratings for its second season on the BBC. The show has a strong, simple premise and execution which lends itself successfully to local format production.”
The format renewal in Denmark adds to recent adaptations of The Great Interior Design Challenge in France (further details forthcoming at later date).
The first 12×60’ season of Studio Lambert’s original version has also been picked up by Viasat for Norway, The Living Channel in New Zealand and BBC Global for its Africa feed. In addition, Foxtel in Australia has acquired both season one and two.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 251 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 80 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 78 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 73 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021