Mumbai – COLORS and Sansui announced its association with the Indian Film Industry’s premier entertainment magazine, Stardust, to telecast the prestigious Sansui COLORS Stardust Awards. The three entertainment giants – COLORS, Stardust and Sansuihave joined hands to create a night that will raise the bar of entertainment. As the First, the Biggest and the Most Credible awards, the Sansui COLORS Stardust Awards will celebrate the achievements and finesse in film-making that have been achieved in 2014, across more than 25 categories including some newer categories like International Icon of the Year. The star-studded and glamorous awards night is scheduled to take place on 14 December at MMRDA Grounds in Bandra Kurla Complex and will be aired on COLORS in January 2015.
The Sansui COLORS Stardust Awards night will witness the presence of the biggest faces from the film industry who will collectively recreate the most entertaining moments seen on screen during the year gone by. Taking the show to the next level, the event will witness high-voltage acts performed by the film industry’s most entertaining actors including Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit-Nene, Parineeti Chopra, Sonakshi Sinha and Arjun Kapoor among others. The awards function will be hosted by celebrated director Karan Johar and the talented Riteish Deshmukh. These stars will also perform stunning and spectacular acts specially choreographed by the affable Geeta Kapoor that promises to be full of energy and vigor.
Further, as the first-ever viewer’s choice awards of the year, the Sansui COLORS Stardust Awards will recognise and celebrate cinematic excellence that has enthralled viewers across the world from across genres like mainstream action, drama, romance-comedy, as well as filmmakers who have gone beyond convention to explore newer genres of entertainment. The evening will also witness Special Awards being given to those artists whose contribution towards the development of the film industry has made it the global phenomenon that it is today.
Raj Nayak, CEO – COLORS, said, “This is our first year of partnership with Stardust and Sansui, and we are collectively working towards creating the biggest and most credible awards show. As the first such endeavour in 2015 to recognise and celebrate the talent that was showcased in the year gone by, we are striving to enhance the scale of the show while making it a more entertaining proposition for our viewers. Together, we are looking forward to presenting a spectacular show that will kick off 2015 with a bang which promises to be the setting stage for a more inspiring year.”
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 342 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 93 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 80 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 52 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020