Singapore – Scripps Networks Interactive, producers of engaging lifestyle content in the home, food and travel categories and StarHub TV will launch a top-rated U.S. home lifestyle channel in Singapore. HGTV will make its debut in high definition on 4 December, 9am on StarHub TV Channel 437, as the first-ever regional channel dedicated exclusively to the growing home and lifestyle category in Asia.
StarHub TV customers can catch top-rated U.S. programmes like Property Brothers, starring Canadian twins and real estate experts Drew and Jonathan Scott, Cousins on Call featuring real-life construction experts, Anthony Carrino and John Colaneri, and The High-Low Project, starring design whiz Sabrina Soto. Viewers can also look forward to exclusive original local productions based on popular series Extreme Homes which features some of the most extraordinary homes in Asia.
Derek Chang, Managing Director of Scripps Networks Interactive, Asia-Pacific said, “Scripps Networks is very excited to launch HGTV in Singapore and we look forward to entertaining StarHub viewers with fresh ideas and authentic stories. Home is something that is near and dear to our hearts and HGTV will be there for our viewers – whether they are looking for ideas to transform their living spaces, to take a sneak peek into their dream homes or simply be entertained and uplifted by the emotional journeys of our HGTV personalities. I am also thrilled to be able to bring our brightest HGTV stars to Asia soon and give StarHub viewers a hands-on HGTV experience.”
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 115 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 71 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 62 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 57 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021