London – FremantleMedia has appointed an experienced senior executive to extend its push into branded content around the world. Samantha Glynne joined the global production house as VP Branded Entertainment in the Digital & Branded Entertainment Division, reporting into CEO Keith Hindle. She will be based in FremantleMedia’s London office.
Glynne will drive branded entertainment activities for FremantleMedia around the world, working with regional commercial and digital teams to deliver brand strategy, lead key relationships with brands and agencies, and maximise advertiser engagement on TV and digital platforms.
Hindle commented, “Samantha has both in-depth knowledge of the brand and agency world. She also has knowledge about the TV world, and has experience working across borders and cultures. We’re delighted to have her on board, and look forward to increasing the involvement of advertisers in our content.”
Over the past decade, FremantleMedia has already established itself as key partner for brands, having developed iconic and long running partnerships with advertisers such as Coca Cola, Pepsi, Ford, Samsung and more, across some of its key television properties like Idols, Got Talent and The X Factor. Branded content is a key growth area for the company for its existing TV brands and its growing original digital content output.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 49 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 40 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020