Beverly Hills, California – Kevin Kasha, Head of Acquisitions for Starz, announced the promotion of C. Brett Marottoli to Vice President, Programme Acquisitions.
Based in the company’s Colorado headquarters, Marottoli now oversees all movie and TV content programming acquisitions for the company’s Starz Networks premium pay television offerings. She will play a lead role in developing and executing the strategic direction for content licensing and managing studio relations for the associated first-run output and library film content. In her integrated role, Marottoli is also responsible for content acquisition for the Starz Distribution home video, digital, and worldwide distribution businesses.
C Brett Marottoli
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020