PCCW Teleservices honoured at China Best Customer Contact Centre Awards
Hong Kong – PCCW Teleservices, a HKT subsidiary and provider of global outsourcing solutions, won the awards of Best China Customer Experience and Best China Customer Contact Centre Administrator at the China Best Customer Contact Centre Awards 2014.
The Awards, organised by 51CallCenter, a customer contact centre and BPO industries information portal in China, is recognised as the Academy Awards of the contact centre industry. The Awards’ vision is to promote social awareness of excellent customer service, improve contact centre operation management, establish service outsourcing industry standards, and foster the development of the outsourcing contact centre industry.
Yako Yan, President of the Awards’ competition jury, said, “PCCW Teleservices’ operation and management level stays ahead in the industry. It possesses world-class management practice and operation process in customer contact management in modern service industry. Moreover, PCCW Teleservices goes to great lengths to operate as a customer-focused service provider, which ensures that customer experience, client satisfaction and end-user satisfaction all reach a high level. PCCW Teleservices has indeed made remarkable achievements in realising clients’ goal and value.”
Ansson Chan, Head of China, PCCW Teleservices, said, “These two 51CallCenter awards are the best recognition of the customer-centric service culture of the thousands of colleagues in our China operations. PCCW Teleservices has always upheld the highest standards of operation efficiency or service quality. We are determined to become the unparalleled benchmark for customer relationship management service providers, and will continue to improve customer satisfaction and customer loyalty for our clients.”
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 38 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020