PCCW Teleservices honoured at China Best Customer Contact Centre Awards
Hong Kong – PCCW Teleservices, a HKT subsidiary and provider of global outsourcing solutions, won the awards of Best China Customer Experience and Best China Customer Contact Centre Administrator at the China Best Customer Contact Centre Awards 2014.
The Awards, organised by 51CallCenter, a customer contact centre and BPO industries information portal in China, is recognised as the Academy Awards of the contact centre industry. The Awards’ vision is to promote social awareness of excellent customer service, improve contact centre operation management, establish service outsourcing industry standards, and foster the development of the outsourcing contact centre industry.
Yako Yan, President of the Awards’ competition jury, said, “PCCW Teleservices’ operation and management level stays ahead in the industry. It possesses world-class management practice and operation process in customer contact management in modern service industry. Moreover, PCCW Teleservices goes to great lengths to operate as a customer-focused service provider, which ensures that customer experience, client satisfaction and end-user satisfaction all reach a high level. PCCW Teleservices has indeed made remarkable achievements in realising clients’ goal and value.”
Ansson Chan, Head of China, PCCW Teleservices, said, “These two 51CallCenter awards are the best recognition of the customer-centric service culture of the thousands of colleagues in our China operations. PCCW Teleservices has always upheld the highest standards of operation efficiency or service quality. We are determined to become the unparalleled benchmark for customer relationship management service providers, and will continue to improve customer satisfaction and customer loyalty for our clients.”
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 81 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 73 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 44 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 35 views | posted on April 13, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020