PCCW Teleservices honoured at China Best Customer Contact Centre Awards
Hong Kong – PCCW Teleservices, a HKT subsidiary and provider of global outsourcing solutions, won the awards of Best China Customer Experience and Best China Customer Contact Centre Administrator at the China Best Customer Contact Centre Awards 2014.
The Awards, organised by 51CallCenter, a customer contact centre and BPO industries information portal in China, is recognised as the Academy Awards of the contact centre industry. The Awards’ vision is to promote social awareness of excellent customer service, improve contact centre operation management, establish service outsourcing industry standards, and foster the development of the outsourcing contact centre industry.
Yako Yan, President of the Awards’ competition jury, said, “PCCW Teleservices’ operation and management level stays ahead in the industry. It possesses world-class management practice and operation process in customer contact management in modern service industry. Moreover, PCCW Teleservices goes to great lengths to operate as a customer-focused service provider, which ensures that customer experience, client satisfaction and end-user satisfaction all reach a high level. PCCW Teleservices has indeed made remarkable achievements in realising clients’ goal and value.”
Ansson Chan, Head of China, PCCW Teleservices, said, “These two 51CallCenter awards are the best recognition of the customer-centric service culture of the thousands of colleagues in our China operations. PCCW Teleservices has always upheld the highest standards of operation efficiency or service quality. We are determined to become the unparalleled benchmark for customer relationship management service providers, and will continue to improve customer satisfaction and customer loyalty for our clients.”
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 562 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 127 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 113 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 93 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020