Singapore – MP & Silva announced the acquisition of the Italian league’s international rights for the next three football seasons, and will continue to manage the worldwide distribution from season 2015-2016 to 2017-2018, after successfully winning the tender launched by the Lega Serie A.
The agreement includes the audiovisual rights to distribute the Serie A globally in all countries of the world outside Italy – including the live broadcast rights for all matches of Serie A championships, the Serie A Magazine, the Serie A highlights and the right to produce pre-match, half-time and post-match content, including footage highlights and interviews.
The MP & Silva group has been managing and distributing the Italian Serie A international rights since 2004. MP & Silva has a portfolio of football media rights in the industry with more than 60 international sports media rights properties, such as English Premier League, French Ligue 1, NBA, FIFA and Formula One, amongst others.
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 39 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020