Singapore – MP & Silva announced the acquisition of the Italian league’s international rights for the next three football seasons, and will continue to manage the worldwide distribution from season 2015-2016 to 2017-2018, after successfully winning the tender launched by the Lega Serie A.
The agreement includes the audiovisual rights to distribute the Serie A globally in all countries of the world outside Italy – including the live broadcast rights for all matches of Serie A championships, the Serie A Magazine, the Serie A highlights and the right to produce pre-match, half-time and post-match content, including footage highlights and interviews.
The MP & Silva group has been managing and distributing the Italian Serie A international rights since 2004. MP & Silva has a portfolio of football media rights in the industry with more than 60 international sports media rights properties, such as English Premier League, French Ligue 1, NBA, FIFA and Formula One, amongst others.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 37 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020