Singapore – Diane von Furstenberg and her fashion brand have long been symbols of independence, grace and fearlessness. Now, as Furstenberg mentors a new generation of hard-working young women ready to take their careers to the next level at DVF, E! is there to capture every pressure-filled and triumphant moment, when House of DVF premieres on 4 November at 10pm (SG/HK/PH) only on E! The series premieres within 48 hours of its U.S. telecast.
“I am so excited to partner with E! on a new genre of television aimed at empowering young women!,” said Diane von Furstenberg.
Only the most intelligent and talented young ladies are considered for the glamorous and highly coveted brand ambassador position with one of fashion’s most lauded brands. Furstenberg herself has handpicked the eight young women, who are as determined to impress her as they are tasked with working in different areas of Furstenberg’s massive empire, based in the fantastic DVF offices in Manhattan’s Meatpacking district. From planning a press lunch to working at the DVF Spring 2015 show during fashion week, the ladies are expected to execute every duty perfectly, although things don’t always go as planned.
The stakes are high: testing tempers, fraying nerves, forging friendships and revealing rivalries among the ladies. Jessica Joffe (DVF’s Style Editor) and Stefani Greenfield (DVF’s SVP of Merchandising) guide the candidates through the tough days and nights. Yet Furstenberg herself is there with the ladies, committed and passionate about selecting the right young woman for the job. She observes, evaluates and empowers them to open up about their lives and dreams in one-on-one sessions and does not mince words when she feels they haven’t presented themselves as a member of the DVF team should. Furstenberg believes every one of them has what it takes to be the woman they want to be, and wants to provide them with the tools to do so.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 77 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 59 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 51 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020