Knoxville, Tennessee and Sao Paolo – Scripps Networks Interactive announced the launch of Food Network in Brazil – the company’s first channel brand to launch in Latin America. Food Network, the culinary lifestyle channel in the United States, is available to customers on the SKY Brazil TV platform. Food Network offers a mix of local original productions and global programming featuring kitchen competition, culinary adventure, instructional cooking and home entertaining.
“Bringing Food Network to Brazil represents Scripps’ continued commitment to building scale for our international division and further solidifies our position as the global leader in lifestyle media,” said Jim Samples, president of Scripps Networks International. “Scripps has already created a strong foothold in the market through program licensing deals, and we are now building on this demand for our high-quality content by launching a premiere 24/7 food channel.”
“Food Network’s brand recognition mixed with its engaging content and trusted personalities is a recipe for success around the world. With our first ever launch of Food Network in the region, we now have the opportunity to create a culinary destination made up of our high-quality, aspirational programming, filtered through a local lens, to entertain and delight Brazilian audiences,” said Márcio Fonseca, managing director of Scripps Networks Latin America.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 230 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020