FMLA announces partnership with 360Powwow at MIPCOM
MIPCOM – FremantleMedia Latin America (FMLA) announced a new strategic partnership with media and entertainment company, 360Powwow to develop original Spanish-language content for the Latin American market. The deal will see FMLA further strengthen its pan-regional production activity and co-create a mix of titles across the lifestyle, entertainment and high-end scripted genres. FremantleMedia will retain the global distribution rights across both format and finished tape products.
As part of the partnership, FMLA will continue FremantleMedia’s long-standing relationship with globally-renowned fashion expert, Creative Director of Marie Claire, and Project Runway judge, Nina Garcia, who will work alongside FMLA and Powwow 360 on fashion genre content via an exclusive development agreement.
Adrian Santucho, CEO FremantleMedia Latin America said, “A partnership between FremantleMedia Latin America and Powwow creates an exciting opportunity to offer innovative content for the U.S. Hispanic and Latin American markets. Our goal is to develop new content using Powwow’s culture-transcending talents and its Executive team expertise.”
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 49 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 40 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020