CBS Studios International announces deals at MIPCOM
Cannes, France – CBS Studios International announced agreements with broadcasters from around the world for the broadcast rights to the latest additions of the television franchises, NCIS: New Orleans and CSI: Cyber. The new spinoffs will be licensed in more than 200 international markets.
NCIS: New Orleans has been licensed by M6 in France, Prosiebensat.1 Group in Germany, Channel 5 in the UK, RAI in Italy, Shaw in Canada, Network Ten in Australia (where it recently premiered as the #2 series of the night), Fox International Channels in Asia and Prime TV in New Zealand. Exact airdates vary by country. NCIS: New Orleans, a spinoff of NCIS, was the most-watched U.S. drama during premiere week, opening to more than 21 million viewers. Its second broadcast retained 95% of its premiere week audience.
International broadcast networks that have licensed CSI: Cyber include Channel 5 in the UK, Media Group RTL in Germany, Bell in Canada, Network Ten in Australia, AXN in Latin America and Asia and Prime TV in New Zealand. CSI: Cyber takes a proven formula and gives it a fresh and relevant twist as it explores the dark world of online crime. The show is inspired on the real-life cutting-edge work of cyber psychologist Mary Aiken.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 305 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Star Stable Entertainment partners with animation studio Ferly for short-form series adaptation of ‘Mistfall’ 64 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 54 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment announces its first original production on Thrill – ‘Model Family’ 50 views | posted on October 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020