CBS Studios International announces deals at MIPCOM
Cannes, France – CBS Studios International announced agreements with broadcasters from around the world for the broadcast rights to the latest additions of the television franchises, NCIS: New Orleans and CSI: Cyber. The new spinoffs will be licensed in more than 200 international markets.
NCIS: New Orleans has been licensed by M6 in France, Prosiebensat.1 Group in Germany, Channel 5 in the UK, RAI in Italy, Shaw in Canada, Network Ten in Australia (where it recently premiered as the #2 series of the night), Fox International Channels in Asia and Prime TV in New Zealand. Exact airdates vary by country. NCIS: New Orleans, a spinoff of NCIS, was the most-watched U.S. drama during premiere week, opening to more than 21 million viewers. Its second broadcast retained 95% of its premiere week audience.
International broadcast networks that have licensed CSI: Cyber include Channel 5 in the UK, Media Group RTL in Germany, Bell in Canada, Network Ten in Australia, AXN in Latin America and Asia and Prime TV in New Zealand. CSI: Cyber takes a proven formula and gives it a fresh and relevant twist as it explores the dark world of online crime. The show is inspired on the real-life cutting-edge work of cyber psychologist Mary Aiken.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 67 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020