The BBC has been honoured with two awards at this year’s 35th Annual News and Documentary Emmy® Awards in the categories of Feature Story Newscast for BBC World News America’s Suffering in the Central African Republic and Continuing Coverage Newscast for World News America’s Inside Syria’s Deadly Conflict.
The reports were broadcast on the BBC’s US news programme World News America, available globally on the BBC’s 24 hour international news network BBC World News. The reports were also featured on BBC News outlets within the UK and BBC.com.
TITLE: INSIDE SYRIA’S DEADLY CONFLICT
CATEGORY: CONTINUING COVERAGE
Throughout 2013, BBC World News America showed a continued commitment to covering the civil war in Syria and the humanitarian impact of the crisis. BBC journalists including chief international correspondent Lyse Doucet, Ian Pannell, Paul Wood and the BBC’s Middle East Editor Jeremy Bowen reported from inside the country giving viewers a rare look at the conflict and continuing to shine a spotlight on the plight of ordinary Syrian people.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 37 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020