Singapore – CNBC announced the nominees of this year’s Travel Business Leader Award in Asia Pacific (TBLA). The winner of the TBLA will be announced at the TravelRave Leaders Gala to be held at the Victoria Theatre in Singapore on 28 October.
CNBC’s TBLA recognises the business leader who has demonstrated leadership excellence in the travel and tourism industry – driving growth, success and profitability. Candidates for this award include leaders from the following sectors: airlines, hospitality, attractions and tour operators, travel agents, and airports.
Nominees contending for this year’s TBLA are:
• Thirayuth Chirathivat, CEO, Central Plaza Hotel Public Company Limited
• John Guscic, Managing Director, Webjet Limited
• Stephen Ho, President, Asia Pacific, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide
• Dara Khosrowshahi, President & CEO, Expedia
• Martin Rinck, President, Asia Pacific, Hilton Worldwide Holdings
• Jan Smits, Chief Executive, Asia, Middle East and Africa, IHG
• David Jian Sun, CEO, Home Inns & Hotel Management Inc.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020